B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte
Or choose your rooms below
Opening hours and contact for B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 06:30 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 06:30 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 06:30 - 10:00
- Thursday: 06:30 - 10:00
- Friday: 06:30 - 10:00
- Saturday: 06:30 - 10:30
- Sunday: 06:30 - 10:30
Arrival and departure hours
Contact the reception desk
- Phone: +55 (21) 3505-5555
Service 0.05 €/min
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte
B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte: close to Copacabana beach!
Since its inception, B&B hotels have served different audiences, both in age and in lifestyle. It is in our DNA to receive our guests with the highest quality, comfort, modernity and service. The B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte follows this strategy and brings everything you need!
Modernity and Quality
Rio's beauties and attractions are popular here and abroad and never disappear. From Corcovado to Globo biscuit with chimarrão on the beach, everyone has heard of it. Come to Rio, put your feet in the sand and have fun, walking along the shore to get that bronze or under the coconut tree to cool the 40 degree heat. Do you know what is waiting for you? Comfort and quality, and the fact that B&B welcomes you in the Marvelous City at the best price.
Discover Copacabana and come to the B&B Hotel!
Facilities and services
The B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte features: powerful wi-fi, event room, rooftop, pool, co-working environment, pet friendly, Smart TV with Youtube and Netflix (guest account login), comfortable beds, 2 free water per room, clean design, special location, optional and tasty breakfast, and much more.
Hygiene and safety protocols
The B&B hotel chain follows all recommended hygiene protocols. The B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte has a totem that provides alcohol gel at the reception. The hotel staff has undergone complete protection and hygiene training. The hotel provided signs of social detachment, standards of conduct and more. The B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte went through all the audit processes with Bureau Veritas and received the Safeguard seal, which certifies that the hotel follows all hygiene and protection protocols. The audit is repeated once every 2 months, to maintain the seal and guarantee the safety of the process.
If you choose B&B Hotels, your only concern will be to make the most of your rest! Welcome to B&B Hotels!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the check-in/check-out hours?
Check-in is from 14:00 and departure is possible until 12:00 at B&B Hotel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte.
How to get to the hotel
B&B Hotels Rio de Janeiro Copacabana Forte is easily accessible, regardless of the way you choose to get around.
From Santos Dumont International Airport:
- Take General Justo Avenue Downtown via Alm. Silvio de Noronha Avenue, then Senador Salgado Filho Square and Trevo Edson Luís de Lima Souto Statue - 3 min (850 meters)
- Then, take Infante Dom Henrique Avenue and
- Continue on Joaquim Nabuco Street and drive to Francisco Otaviano Street (2 minutes, 350 meters)
By public transportation
- Walk about 5 minutes (400 meters) to General Justo Avenue next to 13.
- Take Bus 483 Siqueira Campos (21 minutes, 14 stops)
- Then, go to BRS 1,3 - Raul Pompéia Street next to 131-149. Walk about 5 minutes (400 meters).
From RIOgaleão International Airport:
- Take Vinte de Janeiro Avenue and Galeão Road to Pres. João Goulart Expressway / Red Line to University City of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (5 minutes, 4.5 km)
- Continue on Pres. João Goulart Expressway / Red Line. Take Antônio Rebouças Tunnel to Saint Hilaire Viaduct in Jardim Botânico (12 minutes, 14.8 km)
- Continue on Saint Hilaire Viaduct. Take Epitácio Pessoa Avenue and Raul Pompéia Street to Francisco Otaviano Street in Copacabana (9 minutes, 4.8 km)
By public transportation
- Walk to Transcarioca Corridor (about 1 minute, 300 meters)
- Take the 1900D Charitas Bus (Niterói) (10 minutes, 4 stops)
- At Galeão Road near 8118-8196, take Bus 696 Praia do Dendê (9 minutes, 6 stops)
- At Brasil Avenue near 6689-6807, take Bus 393 Candelária (16 minutes, 17 stops)
- BRS 4,5 - Presidente Vargas Avenue close to 1457, walk about 3 minutes to Onze Square
- Take the Metro L1, L4 Jardim Oceânico (24 minutes, 14 stops)
- At General Osório, walk for about 11 min (900 meters).