We answer your questions!
Top 10 of the most frequently asked questions
1) What are the telephone numbers for your hotels?
You can find the list of telephone numbers for all our hotels by clicking here. All the information is given on the description page for each hotel.
2) What are the rental periods for a room? Can I arrive at the hotel at any time?
Our rooms are rented from midday to midday.
If you opted for a booking guaranteed by bank card you can access your room at any time after midday on the day you arrive.
Outside of the hotel reception's opening hours, the interactive terminal at the hotel entrance will give you your room number and access code. Please remember to have your booking number and bank card ready for payment.
If you opted for a booking without bank guaranty, your room is booked up to 7pm. The room may be sold to another guest if we have not heard from you before this time.
3) Can I pay for my stay using holiday vouchers?
Of course! You can pay for your stay using holiday vouchers when you arrive at the hotel during reception opening hours.
Important: you cannot pay using holiday vouchers when booking a promotional offer, which requires online payment.
4) Must I pay for a supplement for my cat or my dog?
We gladly welcome your pet.
In France, it must be kept on its leash and can accompany you in your room for a supplement of €4 per night.
In Italy, count on a supplement of €5 per night and per animal.
Naturally, it will not be allowed into the breakfast room for the well-being of all the guests.
5) Can a baby bed be added to the room? Do you provide baby beds?
This can vary from one hotel to another for reasons of safety.
So please contact the hotel at which you want to book directly during reception opening hours.
6) How can I get information on the car park for the hotel at which I want to book?
All our hotels have parking solutions for you to park your vehicle.
However, this may vary from hotel to hotel: covered car park, basement car park, paying car park...
All the information is given on the description page for each hotel.
Select the hotel you want on the hotelbb.com website:
- From the 'Our hotels' menu, by doing a search by city then clicking on the hotel you want.
- From our search bar, you can enter the name of the hotel you want directly, as well as the dates of your stay. When you have run the search, all you have to do is click on 'More information about this hotel' to access its complete record.
Once you are on the page of the selected hotel, go to the bottom of the page under the 'Overview' section, then the 'Parking' tab.
If you want more information about the parking available, please call the relevant hotel directly during reception opening hours.
7) When can I have my breakfast?
At B&B Hotels in France, the self-service breakfast buffet is served from 6.30am to 10am during the week and from 7.30am to 10.30am on weekends and public holidays. Some of our hotels offer longer times – feel free to ask at reception for this information.
8) How can I get confirmation of my booking?
If you booked online with hotelbb.com or the mobile application, you automatically receive confirmation at the email address you entered when booking.
If you booked by telephone, to get confirmation of your booking, we suggest that you call the hotel at which you booked directly.
9) How can I get a copy of my invoice?
We cannot supply a copy of your invoice directly on line.
During reception opening hours, please contact the hotel at which you booked to obtain a copy of the invoice.
10) What are your general terms of sale?
You will find all our general terms and conditions of sale here.