B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 4646 Calle de Fuencarral , 28004 Madrid, Spain
Hours and useful information B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46
Contact the reception desk
Phone: +34 912 787 962
Service 0.05 €/min
Reception desk hours
Cheap flat in Madrid - B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46
Are you looking for an affordable stay for your next trip to Madrid? Look no further! B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 is the perfect place to stay for leisure or business trips in Madrid. In other words, with everything you need within your reach, B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 is the perfect home base! Want to go a little further? Our flats at B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 are located at Fuencarral 46, one of the trendiest streets in the capital and home to a variety of fashionable shops and restaurants, the flats are just 400 metres from Gran Vía and 8 minutes on foot from Puerta del Sol. The neighbourhood, between the areas of Malasaña and Chueca, has a variety of cultural offerings and leisure activities. At B&B we offer unique experiences for our customers, as well as personalized 24-hour reception service.
B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 offers 20 flats with different layouts, to offer the best services tailored specifically to you. The holiday flats of B&B Fuencarral 46 var between one or two bedrooms, all with a beautiful living room with an easy-to-open sofa-bed measuring 1.40m x 1.90m, and a fully-equipped kitchen with kitchenware and utensils. Each room also includes a fully-equipped bathroom with rainfall showerhead, LED TVs in both living room and bedroom, air conditioning, individual heating and complimentary high-speed WiFi. You can choose among our flats with one or two bedrooms, flats with terraces or studios.
Complimentary cleaning is available every three days or by request at an additional charge. Check-in, the return of keys and payment for the flat takes place in Hotel B&B Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52, located right next to the flats. Staff at the 24-hour reception desk are happy to assist you with any need, answer questions or provide information.
You’ll also find a guide in the flat for the correct use and operation of all appliances. Whether the purpose of your visit is business or leisure, the B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 offers you everything you need to fully enjoy your trip.
Utilities and services B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46opener
- Luggage room
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Open reception 24h
- Free coffee and tea 24h
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free cleaning kit
- Cooking tools
- Safe box
- Coffee machine
- Ironing equipement
- Free toiletry articles
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
Or select a room
Other hotels for your destination
Publication date 18/05/2019
We had a great stay! Good appartment, comfortable beds, clean room and above all a perfect location!
Publication date 17/05/2019
The staff was great. The location was good. But we were put in an interior room to begin with when we had paid for an exterior room. The staff offered to move us the next day. But our busy schedule did not allow us to accept the offer to move to the correct room until a couple of days later. The wi-fi in the interior room did not work well. The exterior room we moved to was excellent, with more space, nice views and wi-fi that worked. Our experience would have been a "5" or excellent if we had been put into the correct room when we arrived.
Publication date 12/05/2019
It was my first trip to Madrid and my 3 days there was really amazing . The apartment was super nice, very clean and spacious. If I’m back in Madrid this is the place I would come back to with a friendly staff there to help u . I felt so welcome . Above all the location is great . Will recommend to friends .
Publication date 10/05/2019
Very easy to find, the receptionist was really helpful. The room and terrace was clean and the king size bed was comfortable. However, with being almost in the centre it could get noisy overnight to counter this, the hotel provided earplugs!! Overall we had a great stay and saw most of the sights of Madrid. We would definitely stay here again.
Publication date 07/05/2019
Nice staff, beautiful location in town, great apartment with all you need for a comfortable stay. This was my second stay here. The only problem I have with this apartment is that still the written manual for the washing/drying machine doesn't fit to the machine's symbols and ways of working.
Publication date 01/05/2019
Great apartment at a great location.
B&B Apartamentos Fuencarral 46 are easy to get to, whether arriving by plane, car or public transport. Our location is ideal for any traveller looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Madrid. B&B Apartamentos Madrid Centro Fuencarral 46 are right in the city centre, on Calle Fuencarral, 46.
Located in the trendiest neighbourhood in the city. It’s accessibility is unbeatable, thanks to the nearby Metro and its proximity to Gran Vía and Plaza Mayor.
From the airport
- From Madrid-Barajas Airport T4 28042 Madrid
- Drive down M-11 and Paseo de la Castellana. 16 mins (15,9 km)
- Take Calle de Ríos Rosas towards Calle de Bravo Murillo. 3 mins (1,0 km)
- Use one of the two left lanes to turn left towards Calle de Bravo Murillo. Parts of this street may be closed at certain hours or on certain days. 2 mins (950 m)
- Continue down Calle Fuencarral to Calle Hernán Cortés. 6 min (1,2 km) to B&B Hotel Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52
- Take Line 8 to Nuevos Ministerios (7 stops). At Nuevos Ministerios, take Line 10 Puerta del Sur to Tribunal (3 stops)
- Walk 4 mins or 350m down Calle Fuencarral to B&B Hotel Fuencarral 52
From Atocha Station
- Atocha 28012 Madrid. Take Paseo del Prado and Paseo de Recoletos towards Plaza de Colón. 6 mins (2,0 km)
- Continue on Plaza de Colón until Calle de Génova. 53s (200m)
- Continue down Calle de Genova for 2 mins (500m)
- Continue on Plaza Sta. Bárbara. Take Calle de San Mateo and Calle Fuencarral towards Calle Hernán Cortés. 5 min (800 m) to B&B Hotel Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52
- Atocha Metro 1 Pinar de Chamartín 8 mins (5 stops) to Tribunal
- Walk 4 min (350 m) to B&B Hotel Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52
From Chamartín station
- Take Calle de Padre Damián towards Av. de Alberto de Alcocer. 3 min (600 m)
- Drive down Paseo de la Castellana. 6 mins (2,4 km)
- Take Calle Miguel Ángel and Calle de Almagro towards Calle de Sta Engracia. 6 mins (1,7 km)
- Use any lane to turn left towards Calle Sta Engracia - 6s (16 m)
- Continue on Plaza Sta. Bárbara. Take Calle de San Mateo and Calle Fuencarral towards Calle Hernán Cortés. 4 min (800 km) to B&B Hotel Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52
- Take Line 10 from :Metro 10 Puerta del Sur 9 min (5 stops) to Tribunal.
- Then walk approximately 4 min (350 m) to B&B Hotel Madrid Centro Fuencarral 52