B&B Hotel Łódź Centrum
Or choose your rooms below
Hoteldetails for B&B Hotel Łódź Centrum
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Saturday: 06:30 - 11:00
- Sunday: 06:30 - 11:00
Arrival and departure hours
Contact the reception desk
- Phone: +48 42 207 00 40
Service 0.05 €/min
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Łódź Centrum
Attractively priced hotel in Łódź – Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel
Are you looking for a modern and comfortable hotel in the centre of Łódź, at an attractive price? Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel is located in the very centre of the city – it’s only a 5-minute walk from Piotrkowska Street. From here, you will quickly reach the Manufaktura shopping mall, Atlas Arena and the famous building complex of Izrael Poznański. Getting around the city will be equally comfortable, no matter where the meeting point with your client is. And along Piotrkowska Street you will find atmospheric bars, modern clubs and great restaurants.
Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel offers 149 comfortable rooms, designed with attention to the smallest details. The rooms are cosy and offer sound reduction. We have equipped them with comfortable beds, smart TV sets, work desks and a closet. Each room has a functional bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. In our rooms, you will find everything you need to relax and work.
Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel is modern and comfortable, designed with attention to detail. We have provided our guests with double rooms, family rooms for 4 persons, and rooms adapted to meet the needs of people with disabilities. Our offer includes rooms for smokers. We are also happy to accommodate people travelling with their pets.
The hotel is air-conditioned and offers free Wi-Fi access. The staff at the 24-hour reception desk takes care of the guests' current needs, and hot and cold drinks and snacks are available in the lobby at any time of day or night. It is also an ideal place to meet with friends or business partners, to relax, to plan further travel or work. We invite you!
Enjoy our delicious breakfast served from 6:00 to 10:00 during the week, and from 6:30 to 11:00 on the weekends. For further information please contact our receptionist.
At our hotel, there are 50 places available in the above-ground and underground car parks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the check-in/check-out hours?
Check-in is from 14:00 and departure is possible until 12:00 at B&B Hotel Łódź Centrum.
What services are available in the B&B Hotel Łódź Centrum?
Getting to the hotel
It doesn’t matter which mode of transport you choose, you will reach us quickly and comfortably. We're in the very centre of the city. You can reach us in less than 20 minutes by taking a taxi from the airport. The railway station is only 1.6 km away. The car will be even more comfortable, and you can park it in our parking lot. All ways are good to get to Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel.
How to get to us
By car from the Łódź Władysław Reymont Airport (7.7 km)
- Go down Pienista Street, then turn left into Waltera-Janke Street.
- Go further down Bandurskiego Avenue.
- Continue along Mickiewicza Avenue.
- Turn left into Żeromskiego Street.
- Then turn right into Zamenhofa Street.
- Next, turn left into Kościuszki Avenue; Łódź Centrum B&B Hotel is on the right.
By public transport from the airport (approx. 30 minutes)
- From Terminal 3, take bus No. 65A (direction Radogoszcz Wschód).
- Get off at the 16th stop, which is Żeromskiego – pl. Barlickiego.
- Go left and turn into 6 Sierpnia Street.
- After a 15-minute walk, turn left into Kościuszki Avenue – you are there!
By public transport from Łódź Fabryczna PKP railway station (14 minutes)
- Get on tram No. 9B (direction Zdrowie) or 13 (direction Teofilów).
- Get off at the 3rd stop (Zielona Street-Kościuszki).
- Go left, walk 350 m, and you’re there.
By car from the Łódź Fabryczna PKP railway station (1.9 km)
- Go straight on, into Narutowicza Street, and turn left.
- Then turn left into Sienkiewicza Street.
- Turn right into Tuwima Street.
- Finally, turn right into Kościuszki Avenue and after 250 m you’ll be there.
The bus station is located near the railway station. We suggest taking tram No. 9B or No. 13.