B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum
Hotel details for B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Saturday: 06:30 - 11:00
- Sunday: 06:30 - 11:00
Arrival and departure hours
Contact the reception desk
- Phone: +48 12 202 05 10
Service 0.05 €/min
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum
- Open reception 24h
- Breakfast extra paid
- Free High Speed WiFi
- paying and private car park
- Air conditioning
- B&B Shop
- Meeting room
- Luggage room
- Pets welcome
Attractively priced hotel in Cracow – Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel
Are you looking for a comfortable, modern and conveniently located hotel in the centre of Cracow, at an attractive price? You don’t need to look for one anymore! Choose Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel – it will provide you with comfort in the heart of the city. Its windows give a view of the Vistula River and the Wawel Royal Castle, and other important monuments are within walking distance.
The ideal location of our hotel will allow you to take advantage of all the attractions offered by the Old Town and the historical district of Kazimierz. If you are travelling for business purposes, you can get anywhere from our hotel just as easily and quickly.
Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel offers 130 comfortable rooms, designed with attention to the smallest details. The rooms are cosy and offer sound reduction. We have equipped them with comfortable beds, smart TV sets, work desks and a closet. Each room has a functional bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. In our rooms, you will find everything you need to relax and work.
Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel is modern and comfortable, designed with attention to detail. We have provided our guests with double rooms, family rooms for 3 or 4 persons, and rooms adapted to meet the needs of people with disabilities. Our offer includes rooms for smokers. We are also happy to accommodate people travelling with their pets.
The hotel is air-conditioned and offers free Wi-Fi access. The staff at the 24-hour reception desk takes care of the guests' current needs, and hot and cold drinks and snacks are available in the lobby at any time of day or night. It is also an ideal place to meet with friends or business partners, to relax, to plan further travel or work. We invite you!
Enjoy our delicious breakfast served from 6:00 to 10:00 during the week, and from 6:30 to 11:00 on the weekends. For further information please contact our receptionist.
At our hotel, there are 43 places available in the above-ground and underground car park.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the check-in/check-out hours?
Check-in is from 14:00 and departure is possible until 12:00 at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum.
What services are available in the B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum?
Does the B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum offer breakfast?
The B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum offers breakfast in the form of a buffet. The varied breakfast buffet offers a wide selection of different types of bread and rolls, juices, coffee/tea specialties, cereals, cornflakes, cold meats and cheeses, jams, and much more.
How much is breakfast at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum ?
Breakfast costs 10,50 € (per adult/night, for children up to 12 years 4 €). There is a wide selection of different types of bread, side dishes and hot and cold drinks. So you can start the day perfectly strengthened.
Are children allowed to stay at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum?
Children are welcome at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum.
Does each room at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum have its own bathroom?
Each room at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum has its own bathroom. This is equipped with a toilet, shower, hairdryer and towels.
Does every room in B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum have heating and air conditioning?
Each room at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum is equipped with both air conditioning and heating.
Are the rooms at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum cleaned daily?
Yes, each room at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum is cleaned daily.
How much does an overnight stay at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum cost?
Prices at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. travel dates, hotel policies, etc.). If you enter your data, you can see the price.
What languages does the staff at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum speak?
The staff of B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum speaks the language of the respective country & english.
What parking facilities are available at B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum ?
B&B Hotel Kraków Centrum offers guests a parking facility (subject to availability). Fees may apply here.
Are pets allowed to stay with us in the hotel?
Your animals are welcome to stay with us. They are very welcome to stay in our hotel for a small extra charge.
Getting to the hotel
Whether you plan to come to Cracow by car, train, bus or plane, you will reach our hotel comfortably. We are located in the very centre, just beside the road leading out to the airport; from there you can reach us by taxi in just 15 minutes. You will reach the hotel by tram from the train station in about the same time. If you travel by car, head straight to our car park.
How to get to us
By car from the Balice Airport (15 km)
- Head south towards the DW774 road.
- Turn right, direction: A4.
- After 4.5 km, take the motorway exit in the direction of Kraków Centrum.
- Drive along Mirowska Street, cross the Zwierzyniecki Bridge and then straight along Zielińskiego Street (1.5 km).
- Continue straight down Monte Cassino Street (850 m), and you’ll see Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel on the left side.
- Double back on the roundabout and you’re there.
By public transport from the Balice Airport (36 minutes)
- Take bus No. 252 (near Terminal 1).
- After 30 minutes, get off in front of the hotel at 1 Monte Cassino Street.
By car from the PKP main railway station (4.4 km)
- Head south, going down Pawia Street.
- Go straight down Westerplatte Street, then straight down Świętej Gertrudy Street.
- Turn left into Stradomska Street, then right into Dietla Street.
- Cross Grunwaldzki Bridge and go straight at the Grunwaldzkie roundabout.
- You’re there; Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel is located on the right.
By public transport from the PKP railway station and PKS bus station (14 minutes)
- Go south along Pawia Street to the crossroads with Westerplatte Street and take tram No. 52 (direction Czerwone Maki) at the stop on Lubicz Street (it is on your left).
- Get off at the 5th stop (Centrum Kongresowe ICE). You're there.
By car from the bus station (near the PKP central railway station, Bosacka Street) (14 minutes)
- Drive along Bosacka Street, turn left into Rakowicka Street and then turn right into Lubomirskiego Street.
- At the Mogilskie roundabout, head for Powstania Warszawskiego Avenue.
- Go to the Grzegórzeckiego roundabout and take the first street on the right – Grzegórzecka Street.
- Keep going straight down Dietla Street, cross the Grunwaldzki Bridge and continue straight at the Grunwaldzkie roundabout.
- You are there; Kraków Centrum B&B Hotel is located on the right.