B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okęcie
Or choose your rooms below
Opening hours and contact for B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okęcie
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 06:00 - 10:00
- Saturday: 06:30 - 11:00
- Sunday: 06:30 - 11:00
Arrival and departure hours
Contact the reception desk
- Phone: +48 22 577 17 60
Service 0.05 €/min
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okęcie
Hotel at an attractive price in Warsaw - B&B Warszawa-Okęcie Hotel
Are you looking for a modern, comfortable and affordable hotel in Warsaw? Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel offers comfortable rooms and a friendly atmosphere, and is located near the international Chopin Airport. Here, everything is close by! You will reach the city centre quickly and comfortably, as the hotel is adjacent to one of the city's largest thoroughfares. There is a tram and bus stop right next to the hotel, so you can get to the centre directly by public transport. This means that our hotel is an ideal place to stay for those who want to visit the capital city or plan to go there on business.
Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel offers 154 comfortable rooms, designed with attention to the smallest details. The rooms are cosy and offer sound reduction. We have equipped them with comfortable beds, TV sets, work desks and a closet. Each room has a functional bathroom with a shower. In our rooms, you will find everything you need to relax and work.
Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel is modern and comfortable, designed with attention to detail. We have provided our guests with double rooms, as well as with rooms adapted to meet the needs of people with disabilities. All our rooms are for non-smokers. We are also happy to accommodate people travelling with their pets.
The hotel is air-conditioned and offers free Wi-Fi access. The staff at the 24-hour reception desk takes care of the guests' current needs, and hot and cold drinks and snacks are available in the lobby at any time of day or night. It is also an ideal place to meet with friends or business partners, to relax, to plan further travel or work. We invite you!
Enjoy our delicious breakfast served from 6:00 to 10:00 during the week, and from 6:30 to 11:00 on the weekends. For further information please contact our receptionist.
In our hotel there is a limited number of parking spaces available at the ground level car park at the price of PLN 30 per day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces. Ask our receptionist for detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the check-in/check-out hours?
Check-in is from 14:00 and departure is possible until 12:00 at B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okęcie.
What services are available in the B&B Hotel Warszawa-Okęcie?
Getting to the hotel
Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel is located near the international Chopin Airport and one of the city's main thoroughfares, so getting to us will not be a problem. Additionally, there is a tram and bus stop near the hotel. It doesn’t matter which means of transport you choose, we will always be on the way.
How to get to us
By car from Chopin Airport (7 min)
- Go down Żwirki i Wigury Street and then turn left into Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street.
- Then go to Aleja Krakowska; Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel is on the opposite side of the Street.
Public transport from Chopin Airport (7 minutes)
- Take the bus line 175 and get to the stop of Komitet Obrony Robotników 02. There, go to the other side of the street, to the stop of Komitet Obrony Robotników 04 and change to the bus number 154
- Get off at the Krakowiaków 02 stop.
- Go right and walk 100 meters – you're there.
By car from the Central Railway Station (17 minutes)
- Head east, turn into Jerozolimskie Ave.
- Go straight on and then, at the plac Zawiszy roundabout, turn left into Grójecka Street.
- Go straight ahead and continue along Krakowska Avenue.
- After less than 4 km you’ll be there; Warszawa-Okęcie B&B Hotel is located on the right.
By public transport (approx. 25 minutes)
- Get on tram No. 7 or 9 (direction: Ochota).
- Get off at the 14th stop (Krakowiaków 04) – you’re there.