Hours and useful information B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
Contact the reception desk
Phone: +39 06 65003457
Service 0.05 €/min
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Saturday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Sunday: 07:00 - 10:00
B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
The hotel is just 5 minutes from Fiumicino Airport and 7 minutes from the Nuova Fiera di Roma exhibition centre. B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is a 3-star hotel that is well connected to the centre of Rome thanks to its close proximity to the Parco Leonardo train station. Guests can reach Rome historic city centre in less than 20 minutes by train. In the area around the hotel there are also many restaurants and facilities.
Book the Hotel Roma Fiumicino online to take advantage of:
- The best price, only available on this site: the hotel offers exclusive prices that can only be found online.
- Late check out: keep your room until 12.00 pm
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi in every room and in the common areas
- Pet friendly hotel: your pet is welcome!
- Paid private parking facilities available
- Shuttle bus service to Fiumicino airport from the hotel
- Credit card-free booking with free cancellation* up to 7 pm on the day of arrival (*excluding non-refundable offers)
You are on the official website where you will find the best rates and always save 10% compared to other sites.
Reception opening hours
At B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino the hotel reception is open 24 hours a day and the check-in is available from 2 pm.
Thanks to B&B Hotels Fast Check-in service, you can pay when you arrive and leave without worries! On the day of your departure, you can keep your room until 12:00 pm and leave the hotel without stopping at the reception desk.
Book your breakfast directly online for just 7,20€ (3,80€ for children up to 10 years old): the rich all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast includes a wide selection of sweet and savory food, among which croissants and artisan bread, doughnuts, cakes, muffins, yoghurt, cheese spread, scrambled eggs and frankfurters. All products of the best brands, like Nutella, Kellogg's, Lavazza, etc.
The buffet is at your disposal from 7.00 am to 10.00 am!
Rooms at the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
Whether you are passing through Rome for a business meeting or for a pleasure tour, alone or with friends, you will always find a proper room at B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino.
The hotel services always include an en suite bathroom fitted up with bidet and shower with extra-large showerhead; the room is furnished with a Memory Foam made-in-Italy mattress, a soft quilt, unlimited access to the Internet thanks to the free Wi-Fi and a 32” flat screen TV to enjoy the best of all Sky channels.
Everything you need for a pleasant evening and a quiet night close to Rome Fiumicino airport.
Discover all our services and facilities
To guarantee the best comfort, all rooms are provided with a hairdryer and a safe.
All rooms at B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino are non-smoking.
A microwave oven is always available in the breakfast room to heat food, while in the hall a handy B&B Shop offers a wide selection of fresh beverages and sweet and savory snacks.
Are you taking along your pet? With an additional expense of 5,00€ per night per animal you will be able to stay at our hotel with your pet in complete peace of mind. B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is Pet Friendly!
Where can I park?
Next to the Hotel Roma Fiumicino, guests will find a large reserved parking area, at a cost of just 4€ per day.
Located in Fiumicino Parco Leonardo complex, an urban complex equipped with all the amenities you may need, set in 160-hectares of green space bisected by the River Tiber, the 3-star B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino allows its guests to travel with ease between Rome and the surrounding areas of Lazio region. Apart from being positioned in a strategic location to allow guests to easily reach Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is also well connected with the centre of the capital city, which can be reached in less than 20 minutes by public transport, and it is a great starting point to visit the many tourist attractions in the area. From the hotel, guests can also easily reach the QC Terme Roma and the Decima Malafede Nature Reserve, while Lake Bracciano is only about 50 minutes away by car. Not to be missed is also the Ostia Antica Archaeological Park, only 5 km away from the hotel, whose ruins allow visitors to witness the grandeur of Ancient Rome.
Hotel Fiumicino, close to the Fiera di Roma exhibition centre and Fiumicino Airport
The hotel is in a strategic position, not only due to its close proximity to the airport (the hotel offers a shuttle bus service to guests). In fact, the hotel is located in Fiumicino neighborhood, close to the Fiera di Roma exhibition centre, a space built in 2006 hosting professional and entertainment events. Moreover, the Ostia Antica Theatre is just 10 km from the hotel, a picturesque theatre dating back to the Ancient Roman period, which is still used today as a summer concert venue.
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
- Pets welcome
- Heating/Cooling system
- Hair dryer
- B&B Shop
- In-room bathroom
- Breakfast buffet
- Vertical ironer on request
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi - 200 Mb
- 3 star hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Best guaranteed price
- Bathroom products
- Sky TV
- Smart TV
- Airport shuttle
Or select a room
Airport shuttle bus to and from the airport, €4 each way, available upon request
How to reach the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
BY PLANE FROM FIUMICINO FCO AIRPORT
- A shuttle bus to and from the airport is available upon request for just €4, leaving from Terminal T3 to provide guests with a convenient way of getting to B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino.CLICK HERE to download the map indicating the meeting point for the shuttle bus.
For bookings and requests, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Take the Regional Train FL1 towards Orte and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop, just a 5-minute journey. You will find your business hotel just outside the train station.
- From Rome Termini Station:take the Regional Train FL5 towards Civitavecchia or the Fast Regional RV train towards Pisa Centrale, get off at the Roma Ostiense or Roma Trastevere stop. Take the Regional Train FL1 towards Fiumicino Aeroporto and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop. The hotel is located in front of the train station.
- From Rome Tiburtina Station: take the Regional Train FL1 towards Fiumicino Aeroporto and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop. The B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is situated in front of the train station exit.
- From the centre of Rome: take the A91 and take the Portuense exit towards Fiumicino/Maccarese/Fregene. Continue to via del Caravaggio, at the second roundabout take exit 1a onto via Portuense. Continue for 800 metres, then turn right onto via del Perugino, then turn left onto via Giulio Romano.
- From the A12/E80: take the exit towards Aeroporto Fiumicino, join the A91 and take the Portuense exit towards Fiumicino/Maccarese/Fregene. Keep right to merge onto via del Caravaggio and continue in the direction of via Giulio Romano. You have arrived at the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino.