St. Martin's Church
Built between 1389 and 1500, St. Martin’s Church is Landshut’s main church and one of the city’s key landmarks. With its 130.1-metre high tower, the late Gothic church is the tallest brick building in the world and is one of southern Germany’s most important sacred buildings thanks to its size and impressive spatial effect. It is regarded as the main work of architect Hans von Burghausen.
84028 Landshut, Germania