Only for Everyone - Together we are strong
We are facing challenging times these days. Every one of us plays an important part in order to prevent the Coronavirus from spreading and to protect our population. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests, our employees and the entire population are our top priority as a company at any given time.
Uncertainty and confusion became our constant companions in the past couple of weeks. Especially the tourism and hospitality industry is affected by hourly changes. Therefore, we would like to provide you with an overview of all important topics in regard to your booking at one of our hotels as well as useful information about the Coronavirus.
We deeply regret that many of you will have to postpone long planned holidays and visits. We are also aware of the fact that the cancellation of trade fairs and events affect planned business travels and meetings. To ease your further planning, we want to offer you the most possible flexibility and provide you with a summary of our adapted cancellation policies.
We have again extended our high hygiene standards, because your health is our top priority. Thus, even under the current regulations, we can offer you an all-round good and safe feeling during your stay in our hotels.
The coronavirus will continue to affect us and our lives for an indefinite period. The situation is new to all of us but we will master this challenge together with you. We wish you and your loved ones health and confidence in these challenging times. Together we will do everything possible to contain the further spread of the virus and look forward to the time after.
We are always here for you! #onlyforeveryone
Max C. Luscher
CEO Central and Northern Europe B&B HOTELS
Information about your booking
Please inform yourself about the travel regulations of the respective federal states before you start your journey. You can view them here. In addition, some B&B locations currently have adapted reception opening hours.
Should you have any further questions regarding booking, please do not hesitate to contact your B&B hotel by phone or e-mail.
Information about your stay
Due to the current regulations of the Federal Government, from 2 November 2020 the accommodation of guests in our hotels is only permitted under the following conditions:
- In various federal states, the overnight stay must be necessary and explicitly not for tourist reasons.
- In various federal states, a non-essential overnight stay or tourist overnight stay is only permitted if further conditions are met (e.g. daily performance of a self-test).
- Guests must be symptom-free on arrival at the time of check-in.
- Guests must consult a doctor immediately if symptoms are present.
- If an infection is confirmed, the accommodation facility must be informed immediately, and the responsible health authority must be informed immediately.
- Each guest must therefore complete the guest registration form provided at the reception desk and drop it in the letterbox provided or hand it in at the reception desk at the next opportunity.
Due to the different regulations in the various federal states, please inform yourself before arrival which specific regulations apply in the respective federal state affected by the overnight stay.
Guests who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements are not allowed to use the accommodation services.
Our security measures
The health of our guests and employees is always, and of course especially now, an absolute priority at B&B HOTELS. For this reason, we have taken numerous precautions on site at our hotels to ensure the safety and health of our guests and employees in the best possible way. Below you will find further information about your stay with us.